Sunday, April 29, 2007

I was in my own world

I am in my own world, happy and singing.
He steps into my world, with out me realizing.
My eyes refuse to see him,
But my heart yearns to be with him.
Days into weeks, weeks into months and months to years
There am sitting alone, with eyes full of tears.
Mind and heart battling and I am unable to decide
With confidence he says, why fear when I am by your side.
The love, the affection, the care.
Happiness and sadness equally we share.
Time was passing day by day.
We were so happy; I have no words to say.
One day, a storm hit my smooth life,
He left me, saying you can no more be my wife.
I cried and cried and cried
Finally the tears stopped coming as they had dried.
I wanted to ask him, why he left me with questions unanswered
But later felt, he did what ever his heart desired.
I was dull, I was dead
Thanks to my friends, upon who burdens I shed.
They supported, they motivated.
They told, life does not stop when you are rejected.
Move ahead, look forward.
Put the past behind, never look backward.
Still deep in my heart, I have secrets untold.
Why did he step in, when I was in my own world.

No comments: